EXOTIC FRUIT SALAD
Preparation: 25 minute
Bite into a heavenly combination of fruits extras berries, cantaloupe, kiwifruit, and papaya.
An aromatic blend of lime juice, honey and five-spice powder lightly dresses every succulent piece of fruit.
1 medium papaya or mango, peeled, seeded and cut into bite size piece(1 cup)
1 cup cubed cantaloupe or honeydew melon.
1 cup sliced strawberries
1/2 teaspoon finely shredded lime peel
3 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon honey, 1/8 teaspoon five-spice powder, 2 kiwifruit, peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced.
1. In a large salad bowl combine papaya or mango, cantaloupe or honeydew melon, and strawberries.
2. For dressing, in a small bowl stir together lime peel, lime juice, honey, and five-spice powder.
Pour dressing over fruit; toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours. Before serving, stir in kiwifruit. Makes 4 side-dish servings.
Nutritional facts per serving:
89 calories, 1g total fat( 0g saturated fat)
Daily values: 20% vitamin A, 177% vitamin C, 3% calcium, 3% iron.
Dry zobo leaves in a bowl, sugar or honey to taste, pineapple (optional) kanafuru(cloves), flavoring (any type)
1. Wash dried zobo leaves in ordinary water, put the zobo I’m a cooking pot.
2. Add moderate amount of grayed ginger into it, add also some kanaturu spices into it, add water mix the contents very well.
3. Add sliced pineapple into it (not just compulsory ) cook for about 45 minutes.
4. Remove from fire, allow it to cooldown, sieve into a big bowl.
5. Add sugar or honey to taste, add flavoring, stir very well.
6. Put in bottles chill and serve, if too thick, dilute water before serving.
1kg fresh ginger
2 litres of water, sugar to taste, back of peeled pineapple.
1. Peel the fresh ginger and grate into a bowl, mix the grated ginger with plenty of water, pour into a pot and put on the fire.
2. Add a little amount of the pineapple back peelings to the Content
3. Allow it to cook for about 35 minutes.
4. Add sugar to waste
5.Remove from fire, allow to cool down and sieve the solution into a bowl. Stir the solution very well. Chill and then serve.
1 whole pineapple
1. Wash and peel the back of the fruits.
2. Cut them into pieces and put I’m a juice extractor to get the juice out, sieve the juice mixture, add moderate amount of water, stir very well.
3 chill and serve.