Variety is the spice of life! Like I usually say, eating healthy food is not too expensive for average man to afford.
It all depends on your knowledge of the nutrient components of foods and your creativity in preparing healthy meal.
Learn the recipes of the following snacks and try it out.
2 fresh eggs
A pinch of baking powder
How to prepare Pancake
Sieve flour a bowl
Add a pinch of salt and little baking powder to it.
2. Break eggs into the flour, add milk and sugar.
3. Mix the contents very well with a wooden ladle. If the paste is too thick, add milk and water again and mix very well.
4. Heat little vegetable oil in frying pan and use spoon to pour the mixture into the frying pan.
5. Place the pancake in a plate and allow to cool. Spread jam on it, roll and serve.
1 derica of beans
10 Pieces of fresh fresh chill or ground dried pepper
2 big onion bulb, salt to taste
3 maggi cubes
1 bottle vegetable oil or palm oil
Ginger and garlic (optional)
How to Prepare Bean Cake
1. Soak beans in water and remove skins.
2. Blend the beans with pepper, onion, ginger or garlic or plain. I.e without any ingredients.
3. Mix thoroughly with wooden ladle in a bowl, add chopped onion, cut chill, or ground dried pepper to the bean if it’s blended plain.
4. Add ground crayfish, Maggie and salt and mix very well.
5. Deep fry it until it is brown, remove oil and serve.
1 yam, 250g butter, 50g butter, 50g flour, 3 fresh eggs, bread crumbs, 2 maggi cubes, salt to taste, thyme, curry, and onion bulb vegetable oil.
How to Prepare Yam Balls
1. Peel the yam and cut into smaller pieces like in pottage. Put inside pot, add moderate amount of water, Maggie, salt , chopped onion ,butter and curry.
2. Stir the contents throughoughly, cover and allow it to Cook very well until the yam is soft.
3. Use wooded stick to mash the yam like pottage but it must not be watery lime pottage. Then bring down from fire, and allow the content to cool
4. Take the mashed yam and mould into balls with hand. Put inside Tray.
5. Break some fresh eggs into another bowl.
6. sieve some flour into bowl.
7. Put some bread crumbs into a plate.
8. Take already moulded yam balls and roll first in the egg, then in the flour and lastly in the bread crumbs.
9. Use hand to mould it very well and let the bread crumbs stick very well to the yam balls, then put inside a tray.
10. Deep fry until it’s brown.
1 kilo of flour
Vegetable oil(1 bottle)
A pinch of salt
How to Prepare Puff Puff
1. Sieve flour into a bowl to make it smooth.
2.dissolve your yeast in warm water with sugar in another bowl.
3. Grate your nutmeg
4. Add the dissolved yeast mixture into flour with the nutmeg. Use hand to beat and mix it very well. Cover it in the pan and leave to rise, then deep fry. Puff puff can be taken with any fruit juice such as ginger beer, pineapple juice or mixed fruit juice.
1.5 kg flour
A pinch of salt
2 nutmegs, baking powder
120z butter, milk solution
How to Prepare ChinChin
1. Mix sieved flour.
A little amount of baking powder
Butter, nutmeg and sugar.
2.Mix eggs with milk and add water to it.
3. Knead into a dough and roll out on a flat surface with a rolling pin/wood or you can use a well tightened glass bottle in case you don’t have a rolling pin.
4. Cut into desired shapes with knife.
5. Deep fry until it is brown.