Does water management and conservation really important, Here we tell you

About 70 percent of the world is covered in water. However, over 95 percent of that water is unfit for human consumption since it is salty. Out of the remaining 5 percent, only 1 percent is available for consumption. Glaciers and ice caps account for the remaining percentage. As the world’s population keeps on increasing, … Read more Does water management and conservation really important, Here we tell you

Jiaogulan Gynostemma Penaphyllum Plant, Herb, Tea Extracts

Jiaogulan (Gynostemma Penaphyllum), the herb of immortality!     Jiaogulan herb has been one of the secrets of the Chinese longevity for a long time and it’s health benefits on life is now exposed to the world through research. The herb has different names that it’s called depending on the part of the earth you’re; … Read more Jiaogulan Gynostemma Penaphyllum Plant, Herb, Tea Extracts

Dangote Food Products & Honeywell Wheat Flour Pasta Recipes

DANGOTE SPAGHETTI AND MACARONI Dangote spaghetti and macaroni are pasta made from high quality wheat. The wheat is first processed into semolina. The semolina is then made into a very stiff paste called Dough. This Dough is further processed into different shapes, dried and packed in sachets. The introduction and acceptance of Dangote spaghetti and … Read more Dangote Food Products & Honeywell Wheat Flour Pasta Recipes

Is Sushi Healthy for You? its Amazing Nutrients & Health Benefits

Sushi was considered an exotic delicacy in the past. This concept has changed as numerous individuals have realized the benefits of the rice. When sushi is consumed on a regular basis, the health benefits become significant.         The Protein A well-balanced sushi roll is filled with protein. The proteins in fish such … Read more Is Sushi Healthy for You? its Amazing Nutrients & Health Benefits

Where to Buy organic cold pressed Walnut Oil For Cooking, Hair, Refined Oil for Wood? Local & Online in Your Area

Purchase of oil   The extracted oil from walnuts is very rich in nutrients, especially polyunsaturated fats and saturated fats and has many health benefits to man. Not only used for its healing potentials on skin, hair and combating diseases in the body but also used for cooking and painting works.   There are two … Read more Where to Buy organic cold pressed Walnut Oil For Cooking, Hair, Refined Oil for Wood? Local & Online in Your Area

Walnuts Cooking Oil Nutrition Facts: Fats, Protein, Carbs, Minerals, Protein…

Walnut oil nutrition Walnut oil, which is produced from the walnut tree is an essential oil. The walnut tree has different species and a common one is the black walnut. It is usually called English walnut, Persian or common walnut. The oil that’s extracted from the walnut is one of the top ten healthiest cooking … Read more Walnuts Cooking Oil Nutrition Facts: Fats, Protein, Carbs, Minerals, Protein…